Kelsea Ballerini is 'Unapologetically' herself.
From her music to her socials to her hilarious interviews, Kelsea shines bright with infectious energy and a special talent for telling stories.
You know her songs, but as Cody Alan has been sleuthing up Ballerini facts to share, & we thought we should kick things off by sharing 10 facts you may not know about the star.
- Kelsea led her church choir. Her favorite movie is "The Wizard Of Oz."
- Her favorite meal is her dad's pasta, which she calls "Eddie's Spaghetti."
- Kelsea is the starlet of her husband Morgan Evan's "Day Drunk" music video.
- She never intended to pursue music professionally.
- She was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on April 16, 2019, by Carrie Underwood.
- Kelsea' unapologetically' fangirls over Kelly Clarkson and considers her one of her biggest influences.
- One of her most embarrassing moments happened in eighth grade when her skirt was tucked into her underwear for an entire class change. Did we mention that this awkward moment also happened on picture day?
- She admits that she wouldn't be caught dead wearing Birkenstock sandals.
- The first song that Kelsea ever penned was called "Oh Mama." Kelsea was 12 years old and gave her mother the song as a last-minute Mother's Day gift.
Do you enjoy country stories like these? Bookmark www.CMTCody.com and check back daily for exclusive interviews, trending topics, and the latest from country's hottest stars. Connect with Cody Alan on socials by following along on Twitter and Instagram @CodyAlan.
Photo Credit: Getty Images.